Reputable Louisiana Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Personal Injury, Family Law, Litigation, and Criminal Defense.
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the Covington area
The Richards Law Firm, LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Personal Injury, Family Law, Litigation, and Criminal Defense. Based in Covington, we are familiar with the courts of the Covington area throughout all of Louisiana. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
The Richards Law Firm, LLC has a thorough understanding of Louisiana law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another's reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the attorneys at The Richards Law Firm, LLC can help you through the process of making your claim, filing suit, and litigating or settling to make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- When you are going through a separation or divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of family law, including spousal and child support, community property, child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your rights.
- In community property states, the value of assets acquired during the marriage is divided equally upon a divorce. Our attorneys have significant experience in community property law.
- A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation or mediation to help individuals, families and businesses resolve their disputes.
- Our tenacious attorneys are dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the your case, you wish to settle or litigate it. We are also competent at appeals. We have the experience necessary to successfully represent you at every level.
- Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Louisiana, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
When you retain the services of The Richards Law Firm, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Louisiana law firm today
The Richards Law Firm, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Covington. Call our firm at 985-302-3149 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.